Appropriate attire is mandatory for any court appearance, whether as a participant in a case, a witness or an observer. A courtroom is considered a formal environment and proper decorum will be maintained.
- Long Pants
- Clean Collared Shirt
- Dress, Skirt or Long Pants
- Blouse or Casual Dress Shirt
Inappropriate clothing that will delay your entry into a courtroom
- Halter or tube tops
- Tank tops
- Fitness (gym) attire
- See-through tops
- Clothing exposing your midriff or underwear
- Baggy pants that fall below your waist
- Clothing that depicts or promotes violence, gang affiliation, sex acts, illegal drug use or profanity
If a person comes to Court dressed in inappropriate clothing their entry into the courtroom will be delayed until the end of the session, when the courtroom is least occupied.