Register and pay online or use one of the forms below to request to register / setup scheduled payments
City of Reno Tax ID #88-6000201
Sierra Kids is a quality recreational enrichment program for children who need a safe, supervised environment before and after school.
Sierra Kids operates according to the Washoe County School District schedules in the following elementary schools:
- Alice Smith - Multi-Track
- Caughlin Ranch
- Desert Heights* (am only)
- Double Diamond - Multi-Track - (Camp Transportation Flyer)
- Elmcrest* (am only)
- Glenn Duncan* (am only)
- Hunter Lake
- Jessie Beck
- Lemelson* (am only)
- Mamie Towles
- Mount Rose
- Roy Gomm
- Silver Lake
- Virginia Palmer
*= AM Program Only, Team Up Washoe County in PM
Note: Sierra Kids and Camps are closed on the following holidays (New Year's Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Nevada Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Family Day, and Christmas Day)
Please visit the Washoe County School District Website for information regarding school schedules.
Sierra Kids Fees
- Weekly Morning Program: $30 ($10 per one morning)
- Weekly Afternoon Program: $45 ($15 per one afternoon)
- Weekly Afternoon Conference Week Program: $60 ($25 per one afternoon)
2018 August to December Payment Calendars - Payment Plan/Schedule Form
Would you like to register your child(ren) for the semester (August to December 2018) and have an automatic payment? Use one of the forms below to request set up registration and schedule payments for each semester. Just fill it out and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX to 321-8338 and we will set up your account to automatically charge a credit card the Friday before the week of service. Please see the Camps for Kids page for information on any school breaks or off track dates.
- All Sierra Kids site locations (except AS, DD and LEM)
- Double Diamond - Multi Track - Aug-Dec 2018 - NEW - emnecc camp transportation available
- Alice Smith - Multi Track - Aug-Dec 2018
- Lemelson Sep-Dec 2018 - includes transportation to ELC option
Fill out a new Participant Information Form if you have any changes!
- Parent Handbook
- Registration Page - Household Account Form & Participant Information Forms
For Sierra Kids or Camps please use this email: YouthRegistration@reno.gov
Homework assistance is available during the after-school sessions. Sierra Kids' friendly, qualified staff aim to develop the self-esteem of all participants in a positive environment. Times and rates vary according to school site.
For additional information contact us at 775-334-4280. To register call 334-2262.