Summer Camp 2020
Call: 775-334-2262 or 775-334-2260 for information regarding camps.
The camp format has changed in order to limit the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19 and to keep consistency for the staff leaders and the participants. There are three sessions (9 weeks of summer) available, each consisting of 3 weeks. Participant MUST commit (register and pay) to the full session of 3 weeks.
Cost: $105 per child per week. Fee changes to $110 the week of July 6-10. If you have an active scholarship in place – it will apply.
- Camps are available for children ages 6-12.5 years old, Monday - Friday - 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Weekly Camps spots only – there will be no daily rates (no drop ins)
Before your child(ren) attend we will need the following two forms completed. No admittance will be allowed without them.
Please be sure to read:
- Youth Programs Guidelines
- Signage - Face Coverings 062620
- COVID Rules for Camp
- Reglas COVID para el campamento
1st Session – 3 week commitment
- June 8-12 - $105
- June 15-19 - $105 - EMNECC Calendar, Plumas Gym Calendar, McKinley Calendar
- June 22-26 - $105 - EMNECC Calendar, Plumas Gym Calendar, McKinley Calendar
2nd Session – 3 week commitment
- June 29-July 2 (no camp Friday July 3) - $105 EMNECC Calendar, Plumas Calendar, McKinley Calendar
- July 6-10 - $110 (fee change) EMNECC Calendar, Plumas Calendar, McKinley Calendar
- July 13-17 - $110 EMNECC Calendar, Plumas Calendar, McKinley Calendar
3rd Session - 3 week commitment
- July 20-24 - $110
- July 27-31 - $110
- Aug 3-7 - $110
Please let the youth department know if you have any questions: youthRegistration@reno.gov
City of Reno Tax ID #88-6000201
Financial Assistance (Scholarships)
Financial Assistance (Scholarships) may be available. Please contact the Administration Office at 775-334-2260. Applications may take up to ten days to review and process, and must be received prior to camp start date.
Contact the Youth Office 775-334-4280 for additional information on camps.