Purchase a Reno license plate before December 31, 2017 to:
- Show your Reno pride
- Give back to your community
- Councilmember David Bobzien will make a $25 contribution to a charity of your choice*
- Renown Health will make a matching $25 contribution to Parks and Recreation programs.*
- Support Reno Parks and Recreation
- Get some perks!
- 2 annual Parks, Recreation, and Community Services passes (valued at $720).
- Swim lessons: One 4-week, 2 days/week class at Evelyn Mount Northeast Community Center (up to $58.50 value)
To obtain the annual pass or take advantage of the swim lessons, just bring your DMV paperwork showing you purchased the special plate to Evelyn Mount Northeast Community Center, located at 1301 Valley Road in Reno. The annual pass grants citizens access to the Evelyn Mount Northeast Community Center and all City of Reno pools.
Cost of a City of Reno Plate
- Initial fee: $62 for standard plate / $97 for personalized plate
- Annual fee: $30 for standard plate / $50 for personalized plate
Visit your local DMV today to get your City of Reno license plate. If you plan to visit the Reno DMV office at 305 Galletti Way, skip the wait and make an appointment online - it's quick and you'll be in and out in no time.
Your support goes a long way
Your purchase of a City of Reno license plate will provide dedicated funding for Parks and Recreation programs. Each license plate would provide $20 ($25 in the first year) that would go directly to Parks and Recreation programs offered throughout the City of Reno. We need your help though. We need a minimum of 1,000 people to purchase a City of Reno license plate in order to get that funding.
*Limited time only!
If you purchased a plate between November 28 and December 29, complete the form below and Councilmember David Bobzien will donate $25 to one of the charities listed below (up to the first 500 plates submitted here) and Renown Health will make a matching $25 contribution to City of Reno Parks and Recreation programs. Read more about the Renown Health and charity partnership.