Whether you are planning a wedding reception, a birthday celebration, a graduation party, or a sporting event, the City of Reno Parks and Recreation offers eight rental facilities that can accommodate your needs for any special occasion!
Many programs such as camps, dances and sports leagues also are held in these facilities. For directions and features, visit the appropriate facility.
- California Building
- Evelyn Mount Northeast Community Center
- McKinley Arts & Culture Center
- Neil Road Recreation Center
- Plumas Gym
- Teglia's Paradise Park Activity Center
To make a reservation at the California Building or McKinley Arts and Culture Center call (775) 334-2417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For general reservations or information, please call Facility Reservations at 775-334-2262.
- Requests to reserve buildings must generally be made a minimum of 30 days prior to the date you are requesting.
- Reservations made less than 30 days in advance will be accommodated based on facility/staff availability.
- Deposits and payment of all applicable fees and deposits must be made within three days from the date you make your reservation or your tentative reservation will be cancelled and your date will be made available for other renters/users.