Each year, the City of Reno offers four seasons of co-ed volleyball leagues. Each league provides division levels that give opportunities for players, from novice to competitive, to enjoy.
- The summer season registration starts in June with games starting in July.
- The fall season registration starts in September with games starting in October.
- The winter season registration starts in November with games starting in January.
- The spring season registration starts in March with games starting in April.
All games are played at Plumas Gym, located at 475 Monroe Street.
Team registration fee: $200, 10 league games guaranteed with a post season tournament for those who qualify.
2020 Winter League Schedule
2020 Winter League Standings
2019 FALL League Post Season Tournaments
Tuesday and Thursday
- In-person registration is also taken at the Evelyn Mount Northeast Community Center.
- The Official Roster Form must be turned in at or before the first game of the season. Any changes to the roster after the first game must be in writing using Add/Delete Form.
- Team Responsibility Statement
- Add/Delete Form
- Official Roster - Adult Athletics
- Rule Book - Spiking Volleyball
- Rule Book - Non-Spiking (Updated 2019)
Looking for a team? We have a free agent list that you may be put on! Email your contact information to CharlesM@reno.gov. Please include what level of play, night, first and last name, email address, and a contact phone number.