Reno Tennis Center
The Reno Tennis Center is centrally located at 2601 Plumas Street. Sixteen hardcourts and 8 pickleball courts await players of all abilities. Open play is available and courts are open year round. Four courts also have lighting allowing players to enjoy their tennis later in the evening, or in the darker days of the year. Contact Director of Tennis, Andres Durandegui, at 775-689-2975 for more information.
Registration for tennis programs taken at the Reno Tennis Center only. Call in advance to reserve a court. Fee of $2 per person. Private and group lessons available. Racquet stringing also available. Tennis ball machine can be rented for $15/hour. Contact Andres at 775-689-2975 for more information.
- Fee: $25 (includes $2 court fee)
- League Duration: 5 weeks
- 3.0 level - Tuesday 9-11 a.m.
- 3.5 level - Thursday 9-11 a.m.
- 4.0+ level - Thursday 9-11 a.m.
Drop-In Sundays, 8:30 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- $5 (includes $2 court fee)
- 3.0 and 3.5 levels are welcome
- Play will be monitored by staff
Pickleball lessons and clinics are available on demand.
- Barbara Bennett Park, 400 Island Avenue, 4 courts
- Dick Taylor Memorial Park, 1140 Beech Street, 2 courts
- Huffaker Park & Mountain Trail, 1160 E. Huffaker Ln., 2 courts
- Mira Loma Park, 3000 S. McCarran Blvd., 4 courts
- Pickett Park, 250 Kirman Ave., 1 court
- Wilkinson Park, 1201 E. Taylor St., 2 courts
- Pine Middle School, 4800 Neil Road, 4 courts