Co-Ed and Men's Softball Leagues
RAINOUT INFORMATION: (Managers will be emailed immediately when games are postponed due to inclement weather.)
You can also call the Athletics Office for updates after 4pm on game day.
League Registration Information: Highest to Lowest Level of Play - I, II, III, Novice
REGISTRATION IS OPEN! PLEASE SIGN UP FOR OUR SPRING LEAGUES USING THE LINK ABOVE
2018 Summer League Standings
|Coed III||Men's III||Men's Novice|
|Coed I/II||Coed III||Coed Novice||Men's II||Men's Novice|
|Coed I||Coed III||Coed Novice||Men's I||Men's II|
|Coed II||Coed III||Coed Novice||Men's I||Men's III|
|Coed II/III||Coed Novice|
2018 Summer League Post Season Tournaments
- Coed I Postseason Tournament
- Coed II Postseason Tournament
- Coed III Postseason Tournament
- Coed Novice Postseason Tournament
- Men's I Postseason Tournament
- Men's II Postseason Tournament
- Men's III Postseason Tournament
- Men's Novice Postseason Tournament
2018 Summer League Tournament Champions
- Coed I - Hardway
- Coed II - Softball Junkies
- Coed III - Vicious & Delicious
- Coed Novice - Sock Giants
- Men I - MWD
- Men II - Eide Baily
- Men III - Multiple Scoregasms
- Men Novice - Summerdale Golden Bats
Registration fee includes ten league games, and the top 3 qualifying teams in each division will play in a single-elimination, post-season tournament. Ages 18+, Mon-Fri 6:30pm-11:30pm, $575 team registration fee. Highest to lowest level of play: I, II, III, Novice
We do not offer a fall or winter league. Spring Season will run early-April to late-June. Summer Season will run late-July to mid-October.
** The Official Roster Form must be turned in at or before the first game of the season. Any changes to the roster after the first game must be in writing using Add/Delete Form.**
* If a team forfeits either one or both of their final games their position in the standings is revoked and they will lose their slot in the post-season tournament.
* There is a $25.00 fee for every forfeit a team has after the first forfeit.
* Any team forfeiting two (2) games will be placed on probation for the remainder of the season. Once on probation for excessive forfeiture, a team that forfeits a third game will be subject to removal from the league and relinquishment of all fees.
Looking for a team? We have a free agent list that you may be put on! Email your contact information to CharlesM@reno.gov . Please include what level of play, night/s you can play, co-ed or men, position/s you play, first and last name, email address, and a contact phone number.