UPDATE: Rule changes
- Everyone will play the release of the ball on all free throws
- If the point differential is 10 points or below at the 2 minute mark, the clock will stop
** Our officials are from the local high school basketball leagues **
The City of Reno offers three seasons each year for men's basketball leagues. Each league provides division levels giving opportunities for novice to competitive players to enjoy.
- The spring season registration starts in March with games starting in April.
- The summer season registration starts in May with games starting in July.
- The winter season registration starts the first week of October with the pre-season tournament starting at the end of November (After Thanksgiving). Regular season games will start in January.
Team registration fee is $530 or $655 depending on the league season each team is signing up for during the year. 10 games guaranteed, and a post season tournament for those who qualify.There is not a pre-season tournament for the Summer league**
2018 - 2019 Winter Pre-Season Tournament Bracket
2018 - 2019 Winter League Schedules
Monday EMNECC - AAA
Wednesday EMNECC A/AA
Wednesday Plumas A/AA
Thursday EMNECC B
Thursday Plumas B
2018 Summer Postseason Tournaments
|Monday AAA @ EMNECC||Tues AA @ EMNECC||Weds A @ Plumas||Thurs B @ Plumas|
The Official Roster Form must be turned in at or before the first game of the season. Any changes to the roster after the first game must be in writing using Add/Delete Form.
All games are played at either:
Open Gym Schedule Current Month Schedule
|Ages||Single Admission||Punch Pass (10 Visits)||Quarterly||Annual|
Looking for a team? We have a free agent list that you may be put on! Email your contact information to CharlesM@reno.gov. Please include what level of play, night, first and last name, email address, and a contact phone number.