The City of Reno operates two indoor pools and two seasonal outdoor pools that provide endless opportunities to play, compete, learn, exercise, and relax. Each facility has different features and schedules.
Notice of Pool Closures
|March 16, 2020 - TBD||EMNECC and Northwest||COVID-19 Mandatory Closure|
Parks and Recreation Services*
*All below services are currently cancelled through May 2020 due to mandatory closure for COVID-19. If you were already registered in an upcoming activity, you have been refunded to your original payment method. Card payments will be refunded by card, cash and check payment will be refunded by a mailed check. Please allow up to three weeks for check processing. For current and consistent updates please visit the City of Reno COVID-19 webpage.
Need a Job? View Job Openings
- No person shall swim in the pool unless the pool is officially open and lifeguards are on duty.
- Guests must shower before entering the pool.
- Guests must be at least six (6) years of age to enter the facility without a participating adult.
- Children over the age of six (6) are required to use the appropriate locker room.
- All patrons must follow instructions from the lifeguards at all times.
- Street clothes or shoes are not allowed on deck around the pool area. Cut-offs and T-shirts are not allowed.
- Food and drink are allowed in designated areas only.
- Glass bottles or containers are not allowed in the pool area.
- Mask, fins, snorkel or flotation devices are only allowed in shallow water during public swim or in instructional classes. Flotation devices for the physically disabled will be allowed on a case by case basis.
- Boisterous or rough play, running, pushing, wrestling, dunking, etc., is not allowed.
- Swimming in the diving area is not allowed.
- Guests with open cuts, sores or bandages are not allowed to enter the pool.
- Guests must be able to swim the width of the main pool once, without stopping, in order to go into the deep end.
- Animals (except service animals) are not allowed in the bath house or pool area.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or narcotic substances are not permitted in the facility.
- Abusive or foul language will not be tolerated.
- Guests are to stay off lifeguard stands and leave all emergency equipment alone.
- Please do not interfere with emergency procedures, accidents or drill exercises.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the pool facility.
- Spectators are only allowed in designated areas.
- No mermaid tails.
- Rules and regulations will be strictly enforced.