Our adaptive recreation equipment is available for rent. Renting makes it affordable for participants to try before they buy, be a weekend warrior, gain skills, and be involved in more than one sport.
Please note - A minimum of 48 hours advance notice is preferred. Equipment inventory is limited and an appointment for proper fit is required.
Fees & Agreements
- The rental fee must be paid in advance. The daily fee is $15, weekend fee is $50 and full-week fee is $75.
- A valid credit card is required. Its image will be held to make repairs on damaged, lost or stolen equipment, if necessary. The renter is responsible for replacement and repair costs.
- The renter agrees to be the sole authorized user of the equipment.
- A Release Agreement will be read and signed prior to leaving the premises. The Release Agreement requires the signature of either a parent or legal guardian if the renter is under the age of 18 or not their own guardian.
- The renter must be at least one-year post injury and must be their own legal guardian if over the age of 18.
Updated on 01/02/2019 10:12 AM
Our adaptive recreation equipment is available for rent. Renting makes it affordable for participants to try before they buy, be a weekend warrior, gain skills, and be involved in more than one sport. Equipment provided by a grant from the Craig H. Neilsen Foundation.
- Adult Excelerator Handcycle
- Adult Excelerator XLT
- Adult XLT Gold Handcycle
- Buddy Bike
- Catrike 700
- Catrike 700
- Catrike Road
- Catrike Villager
- Force-3 Quad Elite Handcycle
- Force-R Handcycle
- Freewheel Wheelchair Attachment
- Hase Kettwiesel Recumbent
- Hase Trailer
- Hase Trigo Recumbent
- Hippocampe Beach Wheelchair
- KHS Tandem
- Trek Trike
- Trek Cruiser Tandem
- Sports Wheelchair
- Reactive Adaptions Stinger Off-Road Recumbent
- Reactive Adaptions Nuke Off-Road Handcycle
- Kids Excelerator Handcycle
- Kids Excelerator XLT handcycle
- Quad Excelerator Handcycle
- Ice / Roller Sledge