If you BELIEVE in a healthy workplace where trust, mutual respect, communication, and providing an excellent level of service to our citizens is important, come join our team. We are looking for people who share our values and want to be part of an organization that BELIEVES it’s our hardworking team members who make a difference in the services we provide to our City.
The City of Reno is an exciting & wonderful place to work whether you’re just starting out in your career or an experienced professional in your field. Come build your career with the City of Reno.
Simply click on the job title below to see more information on the job then click the apply tab to apply for the position. We only accept applications for jobs currently posted. Please contact Civil Service at CivilService@reno.gov for further information.
The City of Reno is an equal opportunity employer. Recruitment, hiring, assignment, training, compensation, promotion, retention, and disciplinary decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, political affiliation, membership in an employee association, or any other protected class status applicable under federal or state law or City Charter.
View a complete list of City of Reno job descriptions including salary ranges.
Full-Time Regular Positions
- BUILDING INSPECTOR I - This is a continuous open recruitment and may close at any time.
- MANAGEMENT ANALYST-HOMELESS SERVICES - Apply by Friday, February 1, 2019 at 5:00 PM PT
- PUBLIC SAFETY DISPATCH TRAINEE - This is a continuous open recruitment and may close at any time.
- SENIOR MANAGEMENT ANALYST - Apply by Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 5:00 PM PT
- SENIOR MANAGEMENT ANALYST-FINANCE - Apply by Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 5:00 PM PT
Part-Time Regular Positions
- COAP GRANT PROJECT COORDINATOR - Apply by Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 5:00 PM PT
- RECREATION LEADER - This is a continuous open recruitment and may close at any time.
Part-Time Temporary Positions
- HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT (17.5 HRS PER WEEK) - Apply by Friday, January 18, 2019 at 5:00 PM PT
Full-Time Temporary Positions
- HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT (6 months) - Apply by Friday, January 18, 2019 at 5:00 PM PT
Full-Time Internal (City of Reno Employees Only), Transfer OR Promotional Positions
- CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER II - Internal City of Reno Opportunity for Classified Employees Only - Apply by Monday, January 28, 2019 PM PT
- SENIOR ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN II- Apply by Friday, January 25, 2019 at 5:00 PM PT
Parks, Recreation and Community Services Temporary Job Openings
|Aquatics - Cashier||Temporary||Open Until Filled||$8.25 - $9.25 / hour|
|Aquatics - Lifeguard||Temporary||Open Until Filled||$8.25 - $9.00 / hour|
|Aquatics - Swim Instructor - Recreation Specialist I||Temporary||Open Until Filled||$8.25 - $9.00 / hour|
|Aquatics - Water Fit Instructor - Certified||Temporary||Open Until Filled||Not Specified|
|Inclusion / Adaptive Specialist||Temporary||Open Until Filled||11.25 - 12.75 per hour|
|Park Maintenance - Park Facility Specialist||Temporary||Open Until Filled||$11.25 / hour|
|Park Maintenance - Park Facility Specialist (Weekends)||Temporary||Open Until Filled||$11.25 / hour|
|Park Maintenance - Truckee River Cleanup Crew||Temporary||Open Until Filled||$11.25 / hour|
|Youth - Sierra Kids / Camps - Activity/Site Attendant I||Temporary||Open Until Filled||$8.25 - $9.00/hour|
|Youth - Sierra Kids / Camps - Activity/Site Attendant II||Temporary||Open Until Filled||$9.25 - $10.50/hour|