If you BELIEVE in a healthy workplace where trust, mutual respect, communication, and providing an excellent level of service to our citizens is important, come join our team. We are looking for people who share our values and want to be part of an organization that BELIEVES it’s our hardworking team members who make a difference in the services we provide to our City.
The City of Reno is an exciting & wonderful place to work whether you’re just starting out in your career or an experienced professional in your field. Come build your career with the City of Reno.
Simply click on the job title below to see more information on the job then click the apply tab to apply for the position. We only accept applications for jobs currently posted. Please contact Civil Service at CivilService@reno.gov for further information.
The City of Reno is an equal opportunity employer. Recruitment, hiring, assignment, training, compensation, promotion, retention, and disciplinary decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, political affiliation, membership in an employee association, or any other protected class status applicable under federal or state law or City Charter.
View a complete list of City of Reno job descriptions including salary ranges.
Full-Time Regular Positions
- POLICE RECRUIT - Apply by Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 5:00 PM PT
- EQUIPMENT SERVICE WORKER - Apply by Friday, May 31, 2019 at 5:00 PM PT
- SENIOR ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN I - Apply by Friday, June 14, 2019 at 5:00 PM PT
Part-Time Regular Positions
- RECREATION LEADER - This is a continuous open recruitment and may close at any time.
- SENIOR RECREATION LEADER - This is a continuous open recruitment and may close at any time.
Part-Time Temporary Positions
Full-Time Temporary Positions
- MAINTENANCE HELPER - Apply by Wednesday, July 31, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. PT
- RECREATION EVENTS SPECIALIST - Apply by Friday, June 14, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. PT
Full-Time Internal (City of Reno Employees Only), Transfer OR Promotional Positions
- FIRE EQUIPMENT OPERATOR - Internal Promotional Opportunity for City of Reno Line Firefighters Only - Apply by Monday, August 12, 2019 at 5:00 PM PT
Parks, Recreation and Community Services Temporary Job Openings
Reno Municipal Court Jobs
|Marshal||Full Time||Open Until Filled||$58,059.00 (plus benefits)|
|Veteran's Court Mentor Coordinator||Part Time||Open Until Filled||$11,750|