If you BELIEVE in a healthy workplace where trust, mutual respect, communication, and providing an excellent level of service to our citizens is important, come join our team. We are looking for people who share our values and want to be part of an organization that BELIEVES it’s our hardworking team members who make a difference in the services we provide to our City.
The City of Reno is an exciting & wonderful place to work whether you’re just starting out in your career or an experienced professional in your field. Come build your career with the City of Reno.
Simply click on the job title below to see more information on the job then click the apply tab to apply for the position. We only accept applications for jobs currently posted. Please contact Civil Service at CivilService@reno.gov for further information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability status, parental status, family medical history or genetic information, military service or protected veteran status, any other non-merit based factor or any other characteristic protected by law.
View a complete list of City of Reno job descriptions including salary ranges.
FULL-TIME REGULAR POSITIONS
- EQUIPMENT MECHANIC - Apply by Friday, August 3, 2018 at 5:00 PM PT
- POLICE SERVICES SPECIALIST - Apply by Monday, July 23, 2018 at 5:00 PM PT
- PUBLIC SAFETY DISPATCH TRAINEE - This is a continuous open recruitment and may be closed at any time.
OPEN COMPETITIVE & PROMOTIONAL POSITIONS
(positions open to the public and promotional opportunities for City of Reno employees)
- FIRE EQUIPMENT SUPERINTENDENT - Apply by Friday, July 27, 2018 at 5:00pm PT.
FULL-TIME INTERNAL (City of Reno Employees Only) PROMOTIONAL POSITIONS
PART-TIME REGULAR POSITIONS
- RECREATION LEADER - PART-TIME (30 HRS/WK) + BENEFITS - This is a continuous open recruitment and may be closed at any time.
- MAINTENANCE HELPER-FULL-TIME TEMPORARY- Apply by Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. PT
- Re-Employment Application (for use by former employees to apply for regular full-time positions)
- View Reno Municipal Court Jobs
- Current temporary job openings in Parks, Recreation and Community Services