If you BELIEVE in a healthy workplace where trust, mutual respect, communication, and providing an excellent level of service to our citizens is important, come join our team. We are looking for people who share our values and want to be part of an organization that BELIEVES it’s our hardworking team members who make a difference in the services we provide to our City.
The City of Reno is an exciting & wonderful place to work whether you’re just starting out in your career or an experienced professional in your field. Come build your career with the City of Reno.
Simply click on the job title below to see more information on the job then click the apply tab to apply for the position. We only accept applications for jobs currently posted. Please contact Civil Service at CivilService@reno.gov for further information.
The City of Reno is an equal opportunity employer. Recruitment, hiring, assignment, training, compensation, promotion, retention, and disciplinary decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, political affiliation, membership in an employee association, or any other protected class status applicable under federal or state law or City Charter.
View a complete list of City of Reno job descriptions including salary ranges.
Full-Time Regular Positions
- MANAGEMENT ANALYST - BUDGET - Apply by Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 5:00 PM PT
- PUBLIC WORKS CREW SUPERVISOR - Apply by Monday, March 25, 2019 at 5:00 PM PT
- TRAFFIC SIGNAL TECHNICIAN - Apply by Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at 5:00 PM PT
Part-Time Regular Positions
- RECREATION LEADER - This is a continuous open recruitment and may close at any time.
Part-Time Temporary Positions
- FLEET MAINTENANCE SHOP ASSISTANT-MAINTENANCE HELPER- Apply no later than Friday, March 22, 2019 by 5:00 P.M. PT
Full-Time Temporary Positions
Full-Time Internal (City of Reno Employees Only), Transfer OR Promotional Positions
- FIRE BATTALION CHIEF - Apply by Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 5:00 PM PT