If you BELIEVE in a healthy workplace where trust, mutual respect, communication, and providing an excellent level of service to our citizens is important, come join our team. We are looking for people who share our values and want to be part of an organization that BELIEVES it’s our hardworking team members who make a difference in the services we provide to our City.
The City of Reno is an exciting & wonderful place to work whether you’re just starting out in your career or an experienced professional in your field. Come build your career with the City of Reno.
Simply click on the job title below to see more information on the job then click the apply tab to apply for the position. We only accept applications for jobs currently posted. Please contact Civil Service at CivilService@reno.gov for further information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
View a complete list of City of Reno job descriptions including salary ranges.
FULL-TIME REGULAR POSITIONS
- POLICE RECRUIT - Apply by Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 5:00 PM PT
- STREETS - MAINTENANCE & OPERATIONS MANAGER - Apply by Friday, May 18, 2018, 5:00 p.m. PDT
OPEN COMPETITIVE & PROMOTIONAL POSITIONS
(positions open to the public and promotional opportunities for City of Reno employees)
FULL-TIME INTERNAL (City of Reno Employees Only) PROMOTIONAL POSITIONS
PART-TIME REGULAR POSITIONS
- RECREATION LEADER - PART-TIME (30 HRS/WK) + BENEFITS - This is a continuous open recruitment and may be closed at any time.
- MAINTENANCE HELPER - TEMPORARY FULL-TIME (NOT TO EXCEED 6 MONTHS) - Apply by Friday, May 4, 2018, 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Re-Employment Application (for use by former employees to apply for regular full-time positions)
- View Reno Municipal Court Jobs
- Current temporary job openings in Parks, Recreation and Community Services