Download the fillable PDF forms to a computer, type in all the blanks (use "NA" if not applicable), and bring a signed, printed copy along with your plans.
- The sewer will serve application must be submitted with your residential building permit application.
- This EZ Permit Application is to be used for Residential EZ Permits being submitted using the Owner/Builder Exemption. A completed Owner/Builder Affidavit and the EZ Permit Application must be submitted together and in person to 1 East First Street, 2nd Floor.
- The sewer will serve application must be submitted with your commercial building permit application.
Other forms may be required in addition to the permit application:
- Demolition Review
- RFD High-Piled Combustible Storage Requirements and Worksheet
- Special Inspections
- Owner-Builder Information and Exemption Form
- Sewer Fixture Weighting Sheet
Once a Reno building permit application is accepted, check the application status online, pay fees online, and more on the ONE Regional Licensing and Permitting portal OneNV.us.
- Inspection Request App handout
- Certificate of Occupancy instructions handout
- Journeyman Electrician and Plumber Handout
Please read ordinances and other pertinent information for plan submittal and ensure the type of construction and occupancy group information are included on the application. Contact email@example.com with questions.