View the ULI Panel's Presentation (delivered 04/08/16).
The City of Reno has partnered with the Regional Transportation Commission (RTC) to host the Urban Land Institute (ULI) Advisory Panel April 3rd through April 8th. Additionally, the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and Peppermill have come forward as sponsors for events occurring during the week. During the panel's time in Reno, they will be researching the economic vitality and activation of the Virginia Street corridor by considering land use, design, and transportation elements of the corridor from the University (17th St.) to Meadowood Mall (McCarran Blvd.).
The following is a brief schedule for the panel during their week in Reno:
- Sunday, April 3rd – Welcome Dinner
- Monday, April 4th – Briefing, Corridor Tour & Stakeholder Reception
- Tuesday, April 5th – Stakeholder Interviews
- Wednesday, April 6th & Thursday, April 7th – Working Days
- Friday, April 8th – Recommendation Presentation
ULI is sending an all-volunteer panel of 8 experts to the City for meetings with key stakeholders, policy makers, and business leaders.