Voters elected Paul to the Reno City Council in 2014. He represents an area that includes north and northeast Reno, including University Terrace, Panther Valley, and Stead neighborhoods.
In his first term in office, Paul will focus on strategies to enhance job creation for Reno residents and promote collaborative partnerships with local and regional agencies.
Paul has been an advocate for working people at the legislature, county commission, and city council for more than a decade. He served on the Ward 4 Neighborhood Advisory Board, Governor’s Workforce Investment Board, Advisory Board for the Division of Industrial Relations, and has been an active volunteer with his church.
Paul is a veteran, serving our country from 1977 to 1995. He lives with Rhonda, his wife of 27 years and has two daughters and four grandchildren who all live in the Reno area.
- Building Enterprise Fund Advisory Committee
- Civil Service Commission
- Downtown Police Special Assessment District Committee
- Oversight Panel for School Facilities
- Regional Planning Governing Board - alternate
- Regional Transportation Commission
- Special Events Subcommittee
- Truckee Meadows Water Reclamation Facility Joint Coordinating Committee
- Truckee River Flood Management Authority
- Ward 4 Neighborhood Advisory Board
- Washoe County Stadium Authority