COVID-19 Updates

Please pay attention to our COVID-19 web page, our social media, emails and other credible sources of news for the most recent updates and information.


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you would like to appeal a decision made by the Reno City Planning Commission or City of Reno Hearing/Examiner to Reno City Council then fill out the RCPC appeal form

If you would like to appeal a decision made by the City of Reno Administrative or Enforcement Officials to Hearing Officer/Examiner then fill out the Administrative/Enforcement appeal form.

Please download the form, fill it out, and return it to the Reno City Clerk's office, along with the $55 fee.

For information regarding deadlines, or any other questions, please e-mail the City Clerk's office or phone them at 775-334-2030.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer