April 19, 2020 update regarding COVID-19 (novel coronavirus)
Two additional deaths reported in Washoe County
Two additional COVID-19-related deaths were reported in Washoe County, moving the total to 18.
The deceased include:
- A male in his 60s with underlying health conditions
- A female in her 60s with underlying health conditions
In addition, 31 additional positive cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in Washoe County and 17 recoveries.
- Total COVID-19 cases in Washoe County: 637 (+31 from 4/18)
- Deaths: 18 (+2)
- Recoveries: 151 (+17)
- Active cases: 468 (+12)
- Currently hospitalized: 44 (+4)
- Cases who have discharged from hospital: 33 (+2)
Educational COVID-19 Graphics & Videos
The COVID-19 Washoe regional website offers timely videos and graphics for our media and community partners to use and share in order to help reduce to spread of COVID-19 (English & Spanish).