City of Reno offices closed on February 17
Post Date:02/14/2020 5:53 AM
City of Reno administrative offices will be closed on Monday, February 17, 2020 in observance of Presidents’ Day. Office closures include:
- Reno City Hall - 1 East First Street
- Reno Municipal Court - 1 South Sierra Street
- All City of Reno recreation facilities. For more information about recreation facilities, call 775-334-2262.
- Reno Police Department (RPD) front lobby - 455 East Second Street
RPD would like to advise the public of these holiday and weekend reporting options:
- For all emergencies requiring police, fire or medical response, call or text to 9-1-1.
- For non-emergency assistance from Dispatch, call 775-334-COPS (2677).
- Visit RenoPD.com and click on "File a Report" to submit an online report.