City of Reno offices closed on July 4
City of Reno administrative offices will be closed on Thursday, July 4, 2019 in observance of Independence Day. Office closures include:
- Reno City Hall - 1 East First Street
- Reno Municipal Court - 1 South Sierra Street
- Reno Police Department (RPD) front lobby - 455 East Second Street
Most City of Reno recreation facilities will be closed. However, Idlewild and Traner Pools will be open during their normal hours. For more information about recreation facilities, call 775-334-2262.
RPD would like to advise the public of these holiday and weekend reporting options:
- For all emergencies requiring police, fire or medical response, call or text to 9-1-1.
- For non-emergency assistance from Dispatch, call 775-334-COPS (2677).
- Visit RenoPD.com and click on "File a Report" to submit an online report.
In addition, the Reno Fire Department would like to remind everyone that fireworks in Reno and Washoe County are not only dangerous, but illegal. Visit Reno.gov/News for more information. Residents can report fireworks usage to non-emergency Dispatch at 775-334-2121, but they are asked to refrain from calling 9-1-1 for these incidents. If fireworks usage does start a fire or cause injury, please call 9-1-1 to report it.