Admin Office - Facility Attendant II
- Salary/Pay Rate:$9.25 - $10.50/hour
- Posted Date:06/20/2019
Admin – Facility Attendant II (Front Desk)
Salary / Pay Rate: $9.25 -$10.50/ hour
Job Type: Temporary
Post Date: 6/19/19 – 7/5/19
Work an average of 17 hours per week (233 hours per calendar quarter)
Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Successful candidate will work Thursdays and Fridays, consistent schedule.
Customer service and computer skills necessary
- PRCS Specialist Band II–Facility Attendant II
- Positions in this band may work somewhat independently.Work tasks have variety and require judgment.
- Less than 233 hours per quarter and may be year round or 233 hours or more in a quarter with a maximum of six months employment
Essential Functions & Tasks
Include, but are not limited to:
- Greet customers and provide customer service in person and by telephone.
- Use a computer to collect user fees, payments, registrations, and reservations for recreational facilities and programs, reserve facilities and process credits, transfers and refunds.
- Provide information on department activities to the public.
- Perform routine record keeping.
- Keep an orderly desk and customer service area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Conveys and exchanges verbal and written information.
- Walking, standing, and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Handling objects weighing up to 50 pounds for short distances.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Six months paid work experience in park, event or recreation facility operations
- Licenses: Valid driver’s license
- Certifications:CPR/AED, First Aid
A completed City of Reno Employment Application is required.
Applications may be submitted online at reno.gov/jobs or at the Parks, Recreation and Community Services (PRCS) Administration Office, City Hall, 1 E 1st Street. Employment Applications are also available at other PRCS facilities.
For more information call the PRCS Administration Office 334-2260.