Youth - Sierra Kids / Camps - Activity/Site Attendant II
- Salary/Pay Rate:$9.25 - $10.50/hour
- Posted Date:11/30/2018
Temporary Part-time Sierra Kids Before and/or After School Program Position at various Washoe County School District sites
- PRCS Specialist Band II
- Positions in this band work somewhat independently. Work tasks have variety and require judgment.
- Less than 233 hours per quarter and may be year round or
- 233 hours or more in a quarter with a maximum of six months employment
Essential Functions & Tasks
Include, but are not limited to:
- Greets customers and provides customer service.
- Processes participation requests and incident reports
- Sets up and takes down equipment
- Monitors participants
- Assists with special events and interprets rules regarding patron conduct.
- Conveys and exchanges verbal and written information.
- Walking, standing, and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Walking on various surfaces including uneven ground that may be slippery.
- Handling objects weighing up to 50 pounds for short distances.
- Age: 18
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 6 months in customer service or facility operations field.
- Licenses: Valid driver’s license.
- Experience: One year in customer service or facility operations field.
- Certifications: CPR/AED, First Aid
A completed City of Reno Employment Application is required. Applications may be submitted on-line. Employment applications are also available at Parks and Recreation facilities.
For more information call the Youth Services Office at 775-334-4280.
Taking applications until positions are filled.