Park Maintenance - Truckee River Cleanup Crew
- Salary/Pay Rate:$11.25 / hour
- Posted Date:09/17/2018
2 Positions Available. 40 hours per week for up to 6 months.
Essential Functions & Tasks
Include, but are not limited to:
- Remove litter, trash and debris along the Truckee River and adjacent City Parks.
- Coordinate removal of illegal camp sites with Reno Police Department and Code Enforcement staff.
- Monitor condition of parks and assigned areas and reports vandalism or safety hazards to appropriate maintenance staff.
- Utilize proper safety precautions related to all work performed.
- Age: 18
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: One year paid experience in janitorial or park maintenance, security or natural resources
- Licenses: Valid driver’s license
A completed City of Reno Employment Application is required. Applications may be submitted on-line. Employment applications are also available at PRCS facilities.
For more information call the PRCS Maintenance Office 334-2270.
Taking applications until positions are filled.