Aquatics - Swim Instructor - Recreation Specialist I
- Salary/Pay Rate:$8.25 - $9.00 / hour
- Posted Date:09/17/2018
Average of 17 hours per week (233 hours per calendar quarter) or more than 233 hours in a calendar quarter with a maximum of six months employment
Essential Functions & Tasks
- Include, but are not limited to:
- Under direction, teaches water safety, swimming and diving
- Plans daily program activities/schedules and organizes supplies and equipment necessary for instruction
- Assists in providing inclusive environment and accommodating participants with special needs
- Assists with special events
- Other duties as assigned
- Certifications: ARC Level 5 Swimming Skills (testing available)
A completed City of Reno Employment Application is required. Applications may be submitted on-line. Employment applications are also available at PRCS facilities.
For more information call the PRCS Aquatics Office 657-4642.
Taking applications until positions are filled.