Aquatics - Cashier
- Salary/Pay Rate:$8.25 - $9.25 / hour
- Posted Date:09/17/2018
- PRCS Specialist Band I
- Positions in this band have direct supervision immediately available. Work tasks are routine, repetitive, and/or narrowly defined.
Essential Functions & Tasks
- Include, but are not limited to:
- Collects payments, registrations, and reservations for recreational facilities and programs.
- Greets customers, answers phone calls, and provides customer service.
- Uses a computer and/or cash register for recording cash transactions and completing cash reports.
- Performs record keeping activities for various programs.
- Cleans and performs light maintenance.
- Monitors facility entry and registration area.
- Conveys and exchanges verbal and written information.
- Standing and sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Work may be performed outdoors in a variety of weather extremes.
- Walking on various surfaces including uneven ground that may be slippery.
- Handling objects weighing up to fifty pounds for short distances.
- Age: 16
- Education: Two years of high school.
- Experience: One year cashier experience.
- Licenses: Valid driver’s license.
- Certifications: CPR/AED, First Aid
A completed City of Reno Employment Application is required. Applications may be submitted on-line. Employment applications are also available at PRCS facilities.
For more information call the PRCS Administration Office 334-2260.
Please Note: The need for Temporary/Seasonal employees is determined by the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department. Temporary/Seasonal positions with the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department are at will and employees are subject to termination without cause or notice.