Adult Athletics - Activity Site Specialist
- Salary/Pay Rate:$11.25 - $12.75 / hour
- Posted Date:09/17/2018
- PRCS Specialist Band III
- Positions in this band may monitor the work of lower level staff and are responsible for program/service results. Work tasks require problem solving on a regular basis, analysis of information and/or specialized knowledge of assigned area. Incumbents may work in isolation during assigned shift and/or have oversight of multiple locations.
Essential Functions & Tasks
- Include, but are not limited to:
- Oversees a designated activity site, program, and staff.
- Enforces policies, rules and regulations governing the conduct of patrons and staff.
- Trains assigned staff as to job duties and responsibilities.
- Implements activity schedule and curriculums.
- Inspects facilities and equipment to ascertain conditions and ensure safety.
- Monitors attendance.
- Greets customers, provides program information, refers questions to appropriate staff.
- Maintains supply inventory and area in an orderly arrangement.
- Assembles supplies and generates requests for supply orders.
- Tracks supply levels and compiles reports.
- Compiles information on programs and facilities
- Office assignments may include, answering phones, scheduling appt’s and work schedules, maintaining files and an orderly office, assisting customer inquiries.
- Conveys and exchanges verbal and written information.
- Walking, standing, and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Handling objects weighing up to 50 pounds for short distances.
- Age: 18
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: One year paid recreation activity experience
- Licenses: Valid driver’s license
- Work an average of 17 hours per week (233 hours per calendar quarter). Position is located at Evelyn Mount Northeast Community Center.
A completed City of Reno Employment Application is required. Applications may be submitted on-line. Employment applications are also available at PRCS facilities.
For more information call the Evelyn Mount Northeast Community Center 334-2262.
Taking applications until position is filled.