Zoning Code RENOvation Open House - Zoning Districts and Uses
- Date: 09/24/2019 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: McKinley Arts and Culture
925 Riverside Dr.
Reno, Nevada 89503
- Introduction: Join us to give feedback on the draft code for Reno zoning districts and uses.
The City of Reno is updating its land development code. The update considers targeted changes to zoning regulations and development standards. Public input is an important part of this project, and we invite you to get involved! RSVP Here! An RSVP is not required to attend any of these meetings, but it does help us plan the events. Please RSVP so we know you are coming!
Please join us for the Zoning Code RENOVation open house on Tuesday, Sept. 24. The meeting will start at 6 p.m. in the auditorium of the McKinley Arts and Culture Center.
This meeting will focus on gathering input on the draft sections of code that detail:
- The proposed set of zoning districts;
- The land uses allowed in those zoning districts; and
- The standards that apply to certain land uses.
You can find more information about the project at Reno.Gov/Zoning.