Reno at the Crossroads 1868-2018: A Sesquicentennial Exhibit
- Date: -
- Location: Mathewson IGT Knowledge Center, University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia St.
Reno at the Crossroads is on display throughout the Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center. The exhibit explores Reno's colorful evolution from its founding in 1868 to the present through photographs, maps, documents, mass media, and more. Interwoven throughout are firsthand stories from the men and women who have made the Biggest Little City in the World a crossroads of people and ideas for generations.
Exhibit themes include:
- 5th Floor: Living with the Land
- 4th: Floor Communities and Cultures
- 3rd: Floor Industries and Innovators
- 2nd: Floor Roads, Rails, and Runways1st Floor: (ramp) Envisioning Reno’s
- Future and (lobby) A University Town
Learn more about the exhibit by reading the University of Nevada, Reno NSights blog.
This Reno 150 event is hosted by University Libraries at University of Nevada, Reno.