High Performance Green Building - Preventative Maintenance Workshop
Increasing Building Performance: Key Concepts
- Date: 11/27/2018 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Location: Innevation Center
450 Sinclair St.
Most buildings standing today will continue to be used for decades to come. Efficient operations that use buildings efficiently present an opportunity to reduce green house gas emissions, be competitive in the leasing market, and demonstrate to your customers a commitment to sustainability. Sustainability is an important aspect of the Operations + Maintenance process. By taking a systematic approach to operating your buildings and effectively evaluating its performance, you should be able to:
- Reduce capital repairs
- Reduce unscheduled shutdowns and repairs
- Extend equipment life, thereby extending facility life.
- Realize life-cycle cost savings, and
- Provide safe, functional systems and facilities that meet the design intent.