Motel Inspection Program Community Workshop
- Date: 02/12/2018 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Reno City Hall
1 E. First Street
Reno, Nevada 89501
The City of Reno is hosting three public workshops to gather community feedback on the proposed Motel Inspection Program. The purpose of the program is to:
- Preserve existing affordable housing units while ensuring they are safe and properly maintained
- Mitigate blight within the city
- Support efforts to revitalize downtown
During the workshops, City staff will present a draft ordinance that would require motels to maintain adequately clean, safe, up to code, and aesthetic housing that contributes to the desired livability and appearance of Reno. The program also would require annual inspections of motels.
The public is invited to these workshops to learn more and provide input about the potential impacts of the proposed program.
- Tuesday, February 6 at 5:30 p.m. at Reno City Hall in Council Chambers (1st Floor)
- Monday, February 12 at 5:30 p.m. at Reno City Hall in Council Chambers (1st Floor)
- Thursday, February 22 at 5:30 p.m. at Reno City Hall in Council Chambers (1st Floor)