Area flood maps may be updated from time to time for various reasons. Here you will find detailed information regarding recent flood map changes.
- Double Diamond Flood Map Changes
- Clarifications on FEMA Flood Map Changes (posted January 2010)
- Public Meeting Announcement & Study Results (posted October 2009)
- Washoe County Gets New Flood Maps (posted fall 2008)
- Silver Lake Flood Map Changes
- Final Opportunity for Lower Cost Flood Insurance (posted December 2009)
- White Lake Flood Map Changes
For more information, please contact Joe Coudriet (775-334-2679) or Kerri Williams-Lanza (775-334-2683) of the City of Reno Public Works Department, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., M-F.
Download a FEMA revalidation letter for your mortgage company.
If you are the owner of one or more properties in either the Double Diamond area or Silver Lake area which were affected by flood map changes in the last two years, the City of Reno and Washoe County would like for you to be aware of the following limited opportunity for reduced cost flood insurance made available through recent changes under the National Flood Insurance Program. Click here for more information.