To better serve the community, we will be sweeping Reno streets according to a specific schedule. Want to know when your route will be covered? Below you will find the days of the month we are going to be sweeping in each route and the route maps. Please keep in mind that this is a seasonal activity (April - October).
How you can help
- Trim your trees away from the curb line allowing the sweepers a clear path to sweep along the curb.
- Move parked cars prior to your assigned sweeping schedule
- The City will not sweep in construction zones until after the project is complete and the contractor is off the site.
- All areas with new slurry seal will not be swept by City sweepers for a minimum of 1 month allowing the street to properly cure.
- If your street is scheduled to be swept on a holiday we will make up sweeping that route on the next regular scheduled work day.