Senior Summer Games - August 15 -30, 2015!!
Information Sheet / Event Calendar
Individual Registration / Team Registration / Beanbag Baseball Registration
Questions? Call 775-657-4602 or email SeniorServices@reno.gov
The Reno-Tahoe Senior Games is a program dedicated to promoting and implementing fitness programs and activities for people 50 years and better. The games offer participants individual and team competitions. Participants compete within age groups to win gold, silver, and bronze medals!
For 2015, we would like to thank our continuing sponsor - SENIOR CITIZEN ADVISORY COMMITTEE and our new sponsors, SUMMIT ESTATES ~ CHARLES SCHWAB ~ CHAMPION CHEVROLET! With the help of these organizations, The Games will be even bigger and better!
Thanks to the Sands Regency, our home for beanbag baseball and
the 2015 Reno/Tahoe Senior Summer Games Closing Ceremonies!
How to Register
REGISTRATION IS OPEN! To sign up, use the link above to download the form, pick one up at a recreation facility or call/email us and we'll mail/email one to you. After you fill out the form, you can mail it along with payment to City of Reno Senior Division, 1301 Valley Road, Reno, NV 89512 or drop the form off at one of our facilities - EMNCC, NRRC or TPPAC. You may also email your registration form to SeniorServices@reno.gov and we'll contact you to arrange payment. For information by email or to sign up on our email list, send an email to SeniorServices@reno.gov. To be added to the email list, use the subject SIGN ME UP FOR SSG!
Below is a list of summer sports/events! Click a sport for more information!
- Opening Ceremonies
- Basketball Skills
- Beanbag Baseball
- Beanbag Toss (Corn Hole)
- Billiards / 8 Ball
- Blackjack Tournament
- Fly Casting (NEW for 2015!)
- Golf Tournament (NEW for 2015!)
- Go Karts
- Miniature Golf
- Phase 10 (NEW for 2015!)
- Pickleball - Comp. Pickleball location change to the Boys & Girls Club, 1300 Foster Drive, Reno
- Table Tennis
- Track & Field
- Walk Race
Registration Fee Schedule
- $25 Registration Fee required for all competitors (after July 31st, Registration Fee goes to $30):
- Registration includes: T-shirt, water bottle, carry bag and Closing Ceremonies Luncheon & Dance Ticket.
- $10 per sport fee
- Players may compete in multiple events in each sport for the same fee. Example: Pay $10 for bowling and compete in Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles.
- Golf Tournament will have a separate fee.
- Additional T-shirt: $10.00
- Additional Ticket(s) for Luncheon - $20.00 each
Opening Ceremonies - Saturday, August 15, 2015
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Evelyn Mount Northeast Community Center
1301 Valley Road, Reno, NV 89512
Closing Luncheon / Dance - Sunday, August 30, 201510:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sands Regency, Regency Tower Convention Center
345 N. Arlington St., Reno, NV
Every registration includes a ticket to the Closing Ceremonies Luncheon & Dance. Cost to attend if you are not registered as an athlete is $20.00 per person.Please contact Senior Services at 775-657-4602 or
SeniorServices@reno.gov for additional information.