Summer Games August 4-10, 2014!!
The Reno-Tahoe Senior Games is a program dedicated to promoting and implementing fitness programs and activities for people 50 years and better. The games offer participants several individual and team competitions. Participants compete within age groups to win gold, silver, and bronze medals!
- Table Tennis
- Archery - Wasting Arrows
- Basketball Skills
- Beanbag Baseball
- Billiards 8 ball
- Go Kart
- Miniature Golf
- Speed Golf
- Table Tennis
- Track and Field
- Walk Race
Registration Fee Schedule
- Registration Fee : $20 (Registration includes: T-shirt, water bottle and bag plus opening and closing ceremonies)
- Per Sport Fee: $10
- Additional T-shirt: $10
- Additional Ticket opening/closing events (Non-participant): $5
Please contact Senior Services at 657-4602 for additional information
How to Register
Registration opens May 1, 2014. Download and print your Registration Packet by clicking here (Team Registration is here), choose your events, sign and return (Schedule Only - Click here). Please also sign and return a waiver, which can be found by clicking here. Registration packets can be e-mailed, faxed or mailed to one of the following locations:
Please call (775) 334-2262 to have a registration packet mailed to you or pick up at one of the above locations. Please refer to Registration Packet for a full list of dates and times.
- Neil Road Recreation Center (NRRC) - 3925 Neil Road - 689-8484
- Evelyn Mount Northeast Community Center (EMNECC)- 1301 Valley Road - 334-2262
- Teglia's Paradise Park Activity Center (TPPAC) - 2745 Elementary Drive- 356-3176
*Don't forget to visit the registration table before your event start time!!! Please use your age at the time of the event. Have fun!!!