Our online registration website offers many features including:
Search & view class information by activity title, keyword or category
- Register for some programs or classes
- Print confirmation of a paid registration
- View recent registration history information from your own account
- Search & view rentable park shelter availability
- Frequently Asked Questions about parks & recreation programs.
- Online Registration Instructions
Before using online registration the first time, a Household Account Form and/or Participant Information Form (For Sierra Kids or Youth Camps) need to be filled out . A valid email address is needed to set up your account. Registration at a program's deadline cannot happen without an account. Unfortunately, we do not allow customers to create a NEW account online. We need to manage our database regarding duplicate accounts and frozen/delinquent accounts.
Click on the above graphic to proceed. After selecting the button above a new browser window will open taking you away from the City of Reno website.