New City of Reno license plate supports Parks and Recreation
Your purchase of a City of Reno license plate will provide dedicated funding for Parks and Recreation programs. Each license plate would provide $20 ($25 in the first year) that would go directly to Parks and Recreation programs offered throughout the City of Reno. We need your help though. We need a minimum of 1,000 people to purchase a City of Reno license plate before December 31, 2016 in order to get that funding. Visit the DMV today and get your City of Reno license plate. You can even personalize it!
1,000 license plates = $25,000
10,000 license plates = $250,000
What could be done with $250,000 in dedicated funding? Here are just a few examples:
- New fitness equipment and refinishing gym floors at recreation centers
- Re-plastering of City pools – adding years to the life-span
- Picnic shelter at Reno Sports Complex
- Shade structures at Reno Tennis Center
- Replacement of scoreboards at Reno Sports Complex and Idlewild fields
- Replacement of community playground or neighborhood park playgrounds
- Replacement of 2 deteriorated park bathrooms
- Reconstruct 1-2 miles of paved trails
- Replace/rebuild the Idlewild Park train and track with a new, larger model
About Parks, Recreation and Community Services
The City of Reno Parks, Recreation and Community Services department offers a wide range of activities, including sport leagues and facilities, youth and senior services, and parks and trails. There are hundreds of ways to recreate in Reno. Explore the links in the tabs to your left for more information.
Parks and Recreation Guide
You can view or download the guide by clicking the image below. Pick one up at any Reno facility, or contact us to have one mailed to you: 775-334-2262 or email email@example.com. (Click here for PDF version)
For more information
The City of Reno Parks, Recreation and Community Services department appreciates feedback of all kinds. Please let us know how we can support your recreation by calling 775-334-2262.
For general Parks, Recreation and Community Services information, please call 775-334-2262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start recreating today. Visit the program registration page for more information.