The Reno City Council approved the 2010/11 annual budget, which describes the City's revenue and expenditure for the twelve months beginning July 1, 2010.
Start by downloading our Budget in Brief for a general overview of where tax dollars and other revenue come from, including how and why these dollars are spent.
City of Reno 2010/2011 Budget
- Cover and City Officials
- Section I - Introduction
- Section II - Budget Summary
- Section III - Department and Program Budgets
- Section IV - Capital Improvement Plan
- Section V - Debt Administration
- Section VI - Budget Structure
- Section VII - Policies and Procedures
- Section VIII - Community Profile and Statistics
- Section IX - Glossary
- Section X - Final Word
The Capital Improvement Plan guides the construction and major maintenance of City facilities and infrastructure. Download 2010-2011 Capital Improvement Plan.
City of Reno Finance Department
Attention Budget Manager
P.O. Box 1900
Reno, NV 89505-1900
Email: Budget Office