If you BELIEVE in a healthy workplace where trust, mutual respect, communication, and providing an excellent level of service to our citizens is important, come join our team. We are looking for people who share our values and want to be part of an organization that BELIEVES it’s our hardworking team members who make a difference in the services we provide to our City.
The City of Reno is an exciting & wonderful place to work whether you’re just starting out in your career or an experienced professional in your field. Come build your career with the City of Reno.
Simply click on the job title below to see more information on the job then click the apply tab to apply for the position. We only accept applications for jobs currently posted. Please contact Candie Lorenzo at email@example.com in Civil Service for further information.
View a complete list of City of Reno job descriptions including salary ranges.
FULL-TIME REGULAR POSITIONS
- ASSOCIATE PLANNER - Apply by Friday, July 7, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. PDT
- DIRECTOR OF OFFICE OF COMMUNICATIONS & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT - Apply by Friday, June 30, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. PDT
- FIRE EQUIPMENT MECHANIC - Apply by Friday, July 14, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. PDT
- PLANNING TECHNICIAN - Apply by Friday, July 7, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. PDT
OPEN COMPETITIVE & PROMOTIONAL POSITIONS (positions open to the public and promotional opportunities for City of Reno employees)
FULL-TIME INTERNAL (City of Reno Employees Only) PROMOTIONAL POSITIONS
- BUILDING INSPECTOR II - Apply by Friday, June 30, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. PDT
PART-TIME REGULAR POSITIONS
- RECREATION LEADER - PART-TIME (30 HRS/WK) + BENEFITS - This is a continuous open recruitment and may be closed at any time.
RE-EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION (for use by former employees to apply for regular full-time positions)
TEMPORARY PART-TIME POSITIONS IN PARKS, RECREATION & COMMUNITY SERVICES