Biggest Little City

Appeal Form


If you have been issued a Notice of Violation, Notice of Intent to Record, administrative citation, or Notice to Abate, you have the right to appeal. Complete the form, and follow the instructions on the Administrative/Enforcement appeal form.


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

View Full Site