Biggest Little City

Planning/Engineering Applications


This public information is furnished by the City of Reno Community Development Department, and should be accepted and used by the recipient with the understanding the data received was developed and collected for specific purposes only.  There is not any liability assumed as to the accuracy, sufficiency or suitability of the information contained herein for any other particular use.  The City of Reno Community Development Department does not assume any liability whatsoever associated with the use or misuse of such data.

Listed below are the various planning and engineering applications that are routinely submitted to the City of Reno. Some applications may be submitted at any time, while others are only accepted on specified "intake" dates. For specific information about the intake process, please see the Planning Intake Dates page.  The Master Plan Amendment applications are only accepted on four (4) dates.  For questions regarding this information, please contact the Community Development Department at (775) 326-6665.

The following applications are accepted on specific intake dates and must be submitted with the appropriate fee(s).  Applications may be submitted early, but those submitted after 3:00 p.m. on the intake date will be processed with the next intake cycle.  Please see the Planning/Engineering Application Services Charges rev 07-01-2014 (PDF) to obtain the fees or call (775) 326-6665 with any questions. 

To help in the application process, the Community Development Department staff are in the process of making the forms "fillable" which means the forms may be completed prior to printing the forms.  Hopefully in the near future, all of the forms will have this capability.  Thank you for your patience.

**Please do not submit to the City of Reno any of the application procedures.  These procedures are informational only and are not to be included with the submitted application. 

**Depending on the project, not all of the checklists may be needed.  Please submit only the completed required documents.  For any questions, please call (775) 326-6665. 

If the project is located in a Cooperative Planning Area, other application requirements must be met. Please call (775) 326-6665..

Please see the Planning/Engineering Application Service Charges rev 07-01-2014 (PDF) for the appropriate fees which are submitted with the application.  For any questions, please call (775) 326-6665.  

Appeal forms and some applications may be submitted at any time. 


Other Applications

Security Forms


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer
View Full Site