Thank you for your interest in a City of Reno Board or Commission. You may submit an application at any time. Once received, it will be sent to the Staff Liaison, and will be kept on file until such time as an opening occurs.
Once a position opens on the Board or Commission for which you have applied, the potential appointment will be placed on an agenda for a Reno City Council or Redevelopment Agency Board meeting, and your application and all applicable documentation will be forwarded to City Council for review. Any applications received after the item has been agendized will not be forwarded for potential appointment until the next opening on the Board or Commission occurs.
Thank you again for your interest in a Board or Commission!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the City Clerk's Office at 775-334-2030.
The City of Reno is currently seeking applications for:
- Access Advisory Committee
- Urban Forestry Commission
- Building Enterprise Fund Advisory Committee
- Ward 3 Neighborhood Advisory Board
- Ward 4 Neighborhood Advisory Board
- Downtown Police SAD Committee
- Reno Arts & Culture Commission