Purpose: To assist in the success of local crowdfunding projects, and raise awareness about local businesses, nonprofits, groups and individuals in the Reno area.
General Listing Guidelines:
1. Crowdfunding campaign coordinators must submit a request to email@example.com for listing on the official 'Fund a Local Startup or Project' page on reno.gov. The City of Reno reserves all rights to approve or refuse a request for listing.
2. The campaign must be based within the Reno, NV area.
3. The campaign must be currently active and accepting funds on a legitimate crowdfunding platform.
4. The campaign must further the advancement of Reno's thriving art, music, tech and business community.
5. A campaign will not be listed if it promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability; or:
Contains sexual content or links to sexual content;
Conducts or encourages illegal activity;
Contains information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- Contains content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party; or
- Promotes a political candidate or political party.