Check out our Blog!
Officer Tim Broadway, Public Information and Community Engagement
Officer Broadway oversees the RPD's public information and community engagement activities.
Office phone: 775-334-3850
Cell phone: 775-870-6832
- RPD Media Update Wednesday, July 1, 2015
07/01/2015 10:29 AMdetail
- Reno Police and Community Assistance Center (CAC) working together to help the homeless camping along the Truckee River
In a continued effort to assist the homeless community living in the downtown area, Community Action Officers with the Reno Police Department have been working closely with the homeless shelter known as the Community Assistance Center (CAC) to open an over flow shelter for those camping along the Truckee River.
06/29/2015 1:08 PMdetail
- RPD Media Update Monday, June 29, 2015
06/29/2015 10:39 AMdetail
- Man charged with Open Murder from August 2014 homicide in Reno
On August 29, 2014 at approximately 130 am Reno Police Officers responded to the Ponderosa Motel located at 515 S Virginia Street in South Reno on the report of a stabbing that had just occurred.
06/25/2015 3:19 PMdetail
- RPD Media Update Thursday, June 25, 2015
06/25/2015 10:25 AMdetail
- RPD Media Update Wednesday, June 24, 2015
06/24/2015 10:18 AMdetail
- Driver from fatal crash on Princess Avenue has been identified
On Monday June 22, 2015 Reno Police, Reno Fire and REMSA Medics responded to the 1400 block of Princess Avenue on the report of a SUV that had crashed into a residence that was occupied at the time by a mother, her two year old son, 4 year old daughter and teenage niece.
06/23/2015 11:23 AMdetail
- RPD Media Update Tuesday, June 23, 2015
06/23/2015 8:50 AMdetail
- Vehicle crash into South Reno home leaves two juveniles deceased
At about noon on Monday 22 June, 2015 an SUV driven by a 66 year old male was traveling westbound on Brentwood Drive in South Reno when it failed to stop at the intersection of Princess Avenue.
06/22/2015 3:22 PMdetail
- RPD Media Update Monday, June 22, 2015
06/22/2015 10:57 AMdetail
- Regional Safety and Emergency Preparedness Expo comes to downtown Reno
The public is invited to attend the free Regional Safety and Emergency Preparedness Expo on Thursday, June 25, 2015 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Wingfield Park in downtown Reno.
06/22/2015 9:05 AMdetail
- Subject armed with handgun shot by Reno Police
Shortly before 2 am on Sunday 21 June, 2015 Reno Police Officers responded to the area of the Silver Legacy in downtown Reno on the report from citizens of a man who had a gun.
06/21/2015 5:10 AMdetail
- RPD Media Update Friday, June 19, 2015
06/19/2015 10:38 AMdetail
- RPD Media Update Thursday, June 18, 2015
06/18/2015 10:21 AMdetail
- Local Law Enforcement Agencies work together to locate and arrest 7-11 Robbery Suspects
Since 5 June, 2015 five 7-11 convenience stores in both Reno and Washoe County have been robbed and Robbery Homicide Detectives from both agencies have been investigating the crimes.
06/18/2015 10:03 AMdetail
- Suspects in Wal-Mart burglary being sought by Reno Police Detectives
On Sunday 14 June, 2015 at approximately 3 pm, three African American males entered the Wal-Mart at 4855 Kietzke Lane in South Reno and were able to steal an undisclosed amount of money from several registers.
06/17/2015 3:10 PMdetail
- Crash in North Reno leaves female passenger dead
Shortly after 7 pm on Tuesday 16 June, 2015, an SUV exited northbound 395 onto Red Rock Road in North Reno, failed to stop at a stop sign, and was struck by a vehicle traveling southbound on Red Rock Road.
06/17/2015 12:39 PMdetail
- RPD Media Update Wednesday, June 17, 2015
06/17/2015 9:46 AMdetail
- RPD Media Update Tuesday, June 16, 2015
06/16/2015 9:23 AMdetail
- Pedestrian from Friday’s accident in North Reno identified
Shortly after 3 pm Friday 12 June, 2015 Reno Police responded to the area of 9thStreet and Dolomite in North Reno on the report of a pedestrian who was pinned under an RTC bus.
06/15/2015 2:46 PMdetail