Check out our Blog!
Officer Tim Broadway, Public Information and Community Engagement
Officer Broadway oversees the RPD's public information and community engagement activities.
Office phone: 775-334-3850
Cell phone: 775-870-6832
- RPD Media Update Friday, January 30, 2015
01/30/2015 9:57 AMdetail
- On line report leads to arrest for indoor marijuana grow in Reno home
On January, 27, 2015, Detectives with the Regional Street Enforcement Team (SET) conducted follow up investigation to an on an online report alleging marijuana cultivation and sales at a downtown area Reno home.
01/29/2015 8:23 AMdetail
- Reno Police Dispatch/Emergency Communications is accepting applications for fulltime Public Safety Dispatchers
Reno Emergency Communications is currently accepting applications for fulltime Public Safety Dispatchers for the Regional Emergency Communications Center.
01/28/2015 3:00 PMdetail
- Reno man arrested on Drug Trafficking Charges
On January 22, 2015, members of the Regional Street Enforcement Team (SET) conducted a pro active operation focusing on downtown Reno. The main focus of the operation was designed to target street level drug dealers.
01/28/2015 2:58 PMdetail
- RPD Media Update Wednesday, January 28, 2015
01/28/2015 9:21 AMdetail
- 21 year old victim from fight at Reno nightclub removed from life support
This afternoon the 21 year old victim from a fight that occurred early Sunday morning January 25, 2014 at the LEX nightclub located inside the Grand Sierra Resort was removed from life support and has succumbed to his injuries.
01/27/2015 3:44 PMdetail
- RPD Media Update Tuesday, January 27, 2015
01/27/2015 11:13 AMdetail
- Early morning fight at a Reno nightclub leaves man in critical condition
At about 230 am on Sunday January 25, 2015, Reno Police Dispatch received a call from the LEX nightclub located inside the Grand Sierra Resort (GSR) at 2500 East 2nd St, Reno, NV in regards to a person who was down and unresponsive.
01/26/2015 12:23 PMdetail
- RPD Media Update Monday, January 26, 2015
01/26/2015 11:47 AMdetail
- RPD Media Update Friday, January 23, 2015
01/23/2015 9:54 AMdetail
- RPD Media Update Thursday, January 22, 2015
01/22/2015 9:21 AMdetail
- Early morning stabbing leaves Reno man in serious condition
Shortly after 0230 am on January, 21, 2015 Reno Police Dispatch received a call in regards to a possible stabbing at a residence in the 5300 block of Mountcrest Lane in North Reno.
01/21/2015 11:15 AMdetail
- RPD Media Update Wednesday, January 21, 2015
01/21/2015 9:54 AMdetail
- Possible accidental discharge of a firearm leaves 20 year old man in critical condition
At 1130 am on January 20, 2015, Reno Police Dispatch received a call of a man who was shot in the face at an apartment complex in the 3000 block of Lakeside Drive in South Reno.
01/20/2015 4:03 PMdetail
- Street racing and not wearing a seat belt have been determined to be leading causes to the death of a 26 year old man in South Reno
Just after 1:10 am on Sunday, January 18, 2015 two vehicles who were participating in an illegal speed competition southbound on South Virginia Street and were traveling at a high rate of speed.
01/20/2015 4:00 PMdetail
- RPD Media Update Tuesday, January 20, 2015
01/20/2015 1:27 PMdetail
- RPD Media Update Friday, January 16, 2015
01/16/2015 9:54 AMdetail
- Two residential burglars caught by Reno Police in Northwest Reno thanks to citizens working closely with Police
Just before 1 pm on January 15, 2015 a concerned resident who lives in the 2400 block of Sierra Highlands called the Reno Police Dispatch to report that two suspicious black males wearing ski masks had just jumped a fence into the backyard of a residence.
01/15/2015 4:30 PMdetail
- Nevada Businessman implicated in CalPERS bribery case found dead in South Reno from apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound
Shortly before 3:30 pm on Tuesday January 13, 2015, Reno Police Dispatch received a call of a possible suicide at an indoor shooting range located in the 9000 block of Double R Boulevard in South Reno.
01/15/2015 2:45 PMdetail
- RPD Media Update Thursday, January 15, 2015
01/15/2015 10:24 AMdetail