Check out our Blog!
Matthew B. Brown
Office: 775-785-5855 | Cell: 775-384-7430
Director of the Office of Communications and Community Engagement
City of Reno’s spring/summer Recreation Guide now available
Residents are encouraged to make the most out of spring and summer and experience what the City of Reno Parks, Recreation and Community Services department has to offer.
The 2014 Recreation Guide has been created to do just that, and this informative 34-page booklet is full of fun activities for all ages. The colorful guide contains information on sports leagues, pools and parks, summer camps, senior programs, special events and more.
The guide can be viewed and downloaded at Reno.gov/ParksandRec. Printed guides are available at the following City of Reno facilities:
- Evelyn Mount Northeast Community Center, 1301 Valley Road
- Neil Road Recreation Center, 3925 Neil Road
- McKinley Arts & Culture Center, 925 Riverside Drive
- Teglia's Paradise Park Activity Center, 2745 Elementary Drive
- City Hall, 1 East First Street, 11th floor